I have to thank Babydoll for helping with my blog again. She made my cool blinkies so you can click on them and they take you where you want to go. :) Your Awesome girl. Thanks so so so much.
Hope you all had a good day. I froze all day, and now just getting warm. Had a root canal done today. Homeschooled kids, brought them to a playgroup. They had a great time learning about feathers. I worked on getting more kits in the store. Whew. Now going to work a kit if I don't fall over first lol. So this was my crazy day and now back to work.
3 comments:
You are so very welcome girl!!! You make me tired with all that you did today!!! Stay warm
Yay! Glad you got it figured out. I have to go to the dentist today...I really hope no root canal for me. I've never had a cavity before, but I'm pretty sure I have one now and I'm terrified :( But millions of people go through it everyday (ok so I just made that number up, I don't really know if it's true) and they're fine, so I guess I can handle it!
Congratulations on having such a helpful CT member...( I should know....right):)
Hope you are feeling better from the root canal!
Post a Comment