
I got this cool award from a wonderful friend. Thanks to Babydoll's Scrapz. :)
I am supposed to list 7 things I am thankful for, and give this to 7 people…
Ok here goes.
1. I am thankful for my wonderful friend my husband.
2. I am so blessed to have 3 wonderful kids.
3. I am thankful for my awesome online friends. :)
4. I am so thankful that we have food and roof and clothes.
5. I am so so thankful that no one died this year in our family. (we have lost a lot of family members from both husbands side and mine.
6. I am also thankful for the owners of 3 stores for letting me be apart of their community. I am having a blast.
7. There is so so much to be thankful for this year and 7 just doesn't cover it. I am so thankful my mom had a better year health wise. Also thankful that even though my husbands job closed down I am thankful he has other options open for him and that we will be ok. We still have a roof over our head and food. Things will be tight here and there but we will be ok.
Thanks again to all my wonderful online friends. Thanks for staying up with me til um um wee hours in the night chatting with me lol I have meant so many great people this year. You really do learn who your true online friends are and I am so grateful for mine. You all rock... Many hugs to you.
7 people I pick are.....
1. http://babydollsscrappindayz.blogspot.com/ Angie. :)
2. http://teri-scrappingmylife.blogspot.com/ Terri
3.http://brattysistersdesigns.blogspot.com/ Bratty sisters.
4.http://designsbydoodle.blogspot.com/ Dorann
5.http://www.deesbibbmusings.blogspot.com/ Dee
6.http://ktccreech.blogspot.com/ Twila
7.http://taunslifeofscraps.blogspot.com/ Taun
I know some of you already got this but lol you get it again from me no you don't have to list it again. :)
Your turn to post the award on your blog and name 7 things your thankful for and pass this on to 7 people.
1 comment:
thanks so much!
Post a Comment