Saturday, November 8, 2008

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow.......

We got our first snow fall today and it is so pretty out. The kids and I were outside playing in it twice today. The little one was in awe of it all. Will post pics soon.

I have some Cool News..... :) I have another store. I don't have kits in the store yet just learning my way around today and playing in the snow rofl. This site has such a darling name.
Digital Paper Hearts
http://www.digitalpaperhearts.com I am so excited about this. When you go to the site don't be alarm there is a gallery coming soon. Oh btw go check out the store there is a sale going on this weekend CU stuff. Go take a peek. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I am so glad the kids got to play in the snow today I know the had a blast!! Congrats on your new store and many wishes for you!!! Have a good weekend!!