Day 76
Kids had a very green day. Mommy is all greened out. There was art, music, and green food. Dinner there was green beans, green noodles, green potatoes and green milk. Leprechaun came by when we were outside playing and he tipped over chairs and made a green milk mess on the counter and got into the crackers and left green foot prints all over. Used Kyles tooth brush and left a mess of tooth paste on the counter. Played with wii left the tv on and played in Kyles room with his toys and messed up the bed and stepped on his blue truck and out the window he went. Naughty little Leprechaun. Daddy brought home some mint icecream to top the day off. Whew.
Happy St Patrick's Day.


3 comments:
Oh that goofy Leprechaun! I wish I would of read this before I stopped by today, I would of asked the kids about it!
Mary you have a wonderful family and it was so nice to "meet" you all. If Im over that way again Ill let you know and maybe a little someone can talk my ear off lol
HEHE sounds like y'all had a fun st. patty's day!! Those goofy leprechauns sure do cause alot of mischief, don't they?
Awww they look so cute!!!! That is to funny that darn Leprechaun!!!!
Post a Comment