Friday, March 27, 2009

March Madness Sale!!!

It's been a busy week. I got my grab bag part done for April at DID. Turned out cute.
Then tonight busy putting kits in the new store. But very tired now. Fought some real bad headaches this week. Kids came down with colds last weekend and they are doing better now. I have a few pictures of the day to show you but not tonight. I am beat.
Hope you all had a great week and your weekend is fun. Oh before I go Wanted to let you know Desired Designs N Scraps is having a Madness Sale. You can find the store
Here

Photobucket

2 comments:

Scrappylicious Designs said...

Kit looks great!!!! Congrats on the new store!!! And great sales, I am sorry that you have been fighting headaches must be in the air!!! Glad the kids are feeling better. Have a great weekend

Brandi said...

I've been headachy too. Blah!

Hey, sorry I haven't been on Yahoo - computer's still acting like an idiot and Yahoo won't run. Hate it. Hate it. HATE IT!