Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Grrrr What A Bad Day

Where do I begin. Well yesterday woke up and my cough was so bad I couldn't eat or talk or much of anything. Head hurt awful. Chest feels like someone is sitting on it. I came down stairs and had a call from my brother asking who was in the hospital. He got a call the night before and I didn't know. So we both called around to make sure everyone we knew was ok. My moms husband was sick and was rushed to the hospital he had 104 temp. Eeeks. He has ammonia. He is doing ok and maybe getting out soon. Whew. And my mom is ok now she was pretty scared yesterday. But thank goodness her wonderful helpers were able to be with her when I couldn't from this darn thing I have.
I was told I may have the flu. grrr. I woke up this morning at 10am and that was rare for me. Soon as I opened my yes husband said his step dad had a brain stroke last night. Oh my gosh he was rushed to the hospital and then after a few hours send him home. They send him HOME. No no no no no. They should of kept him for the day to keep eye on him. Well today he can't remember stuff and is doing odd things. My poor mil has her hands full. He goes to the hospital tmw sometime for lots of tests. We are afraid to hear what they have to say.
Ok after learning all this coughing my head off. I had to get everyone ready for the dentist. I am so darn fed up with the dentist office here. My son since he was 2 he had cavities on two teeth. I told all the people we saw from the dentist office about it then so ok it's fine they say. It's just stained. Then last year he had it checked again and I knew it needed to be fixed. But they wouldn't do anything about it. So today we find out he might need to have a root canal done. I was like WHAT? No no no what are you talking about. He said because of the cavity being so far in the tooth now that it did some damage. I was so pissed. I told him you all saw him last time and didn't do anything about it. Now it's this bad. Ohhhh. So now we have to drive to another town to get it done. That will be a 5 hour drive. On top of that he can't get in til March. Why am I mad because he can be in so much pain by then. He will need a cap now. GRRRRRRRRRR So not happy about this. This could of been fixed if the stupid dentist would of done his darn job in the first place.
Then rofl you thought I was done. rofl Sorry so long. Just need to vent I guess. Ok then getting kids ready for bed and the little one flushes the toilet and oh my gosh she and the kitten are looking at it and the both take off fast. Yup you guessed it toilet over flooded. So I am soaking it up trying to catch it before runs down in to the basement. Grrrr what a mess. My clothes soaking wet and many towels later I got it cleaned up and washed the floor. Whew that was done and then put kids back to bed. Whew.... Yup when it rains it pours. So how was your day???

4 comments:

Angie said...

Girlfriend!!! I don't think anyones day was as bad as yours, I am so sorry I hope that tomorrow is a brighter day!!!!

Robin L said...

WOW! I always hate when people tell me it will get better and to hang in there but it is good advice sweets!

Traci Leigh said...

ok ..frist Hugs...I think you have us all beat on bad days..LOL..sorry >..hope tomrrow is better. Have a great night!
Hugs Traci

Lynn said...

awww, I hope your week has been going better since then! sounds like you are having a really rough time. I'm prayin' for ya. HUGS!