I don't know if I am coming or going lol. Week was so busy between Christmas stuff and getting stuff ready for my sons birthday. He had a transformer bday good guys only lol. His fave is bumble bee, so the dinning room is all yellow and black. His door to his bedroom is all red and blue stuff for the optimus prime transformer. He had a great bday. The house was full. The cats even came out to see everyone. Which is odd for Annie. She never comes out with people. All the kids were so good. We were so lucky the snow storm held off tell after everyone left. We got another few inches of snow. I am so tired today lol. When all was calm and kids were sleeping and hubby was playing with our sons cool legos lol. I worked on a collab kit that was due and got it done 3am in the morning oops. lol. So I am a bit wiped out today. Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday and stay safe out there.
Before I go wanted to tell you about this kit.

There is some cute stuff in here, and it's also on sale. Go check it out.
http://www.designsindigital.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2870
2 comments:
hey Girlie - glad you're not snowed under. Guess you don't want to know it was 70F here in TN a few days ago! LOL! Blog looks very festive, you put me to shame :(
Have a Merry Christmas!
it sounds if your son had a wonderful birthday and a great party! He even got cool legos? lol I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment