Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Little Guy

The kids had a great green day I will be scrapping a few from their St Patricks day.
The kids had green milk and different green foods for the day. Did some art work and made a cool rainbow on the wall. I was all greened out by the end of the day I tell you lol. Even the little green guy came when we were outside playing and oh did he ever make a mess and left green prints all over the place. Spilled his green milk and tipped over chairs and the crackers were everywhere. The children were very shocked when they came in the house to see such a sight and oh what a mess lol. Ok so I may have went over board with the litte green guy a bit but they had a blast.
They kids helped clean up the mess was too cute. lol
Here is my son.
Photobucket