Well I have goodies for you. But first some cool NEWS. :) I am now on a DA team at Digi Scrap Shak. I am so excited. So now I have two stores. Pretty Cool. Ok my goodies for you was suppose to been posted yesterday. Well day started off computer having issues grrr. Then we lost our connection. Grrrrrr So I wasn't able to post it. We didn't get the connection back till this morning. Which put me behind on a few things that were due yesterday, darn. Good news is you still get goodies :)
Happy Belated Leap Day.
Hope you like.

The heart frames are lightly see through and fun to watch them change a bit when
they are on different papers. You can also use this mini kit to go with my Whole Lotta Love kit.
NOTE. This mini kit is for Personal use only.
Click here for your Freebie. Have fun.
2 comments:
LOVE the freebie, thanks so much Mary=) CONGRATS on the DSS DA position. YOU ROCK girl=)
Wow, great news on the DSS DA spot! I'm sorry I haven't been around. Your freebie here is really cute - I'm not downloading right now because of the dialup but I'm sure I'll be back if it's still up in a month or so. :)
Post a Comment