Saturday, May 12, 2012
Mothers Day
Ok so I am behind on everything LOL. I just noticed they changed things on blogger and I am feeling a bit lost again lol. I just want to wish all you Awesome MOM's out there a very Happy Mothers Day! My youngest daughter had to remind me all day today that tmw was Mothers day. She seems very excited about it. :) Very cute. She told me tonight I had to sleep in tmw morning. Um wonder what she is up to lol. I love being a MOM. My kids mean the world to me. They give me so much joy in my life. I am so proud of them and so lucky to be their Mom. Have a wonderful day with your kids. Enjoy every minute. Life is to short. Hug your children and tell them you love them. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment