Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families!! I had a real nice day with my family. My day started out crappy but got much better. :) Woke up with a sore throat and head was pounding. Time we went to my brothers for dinner my headache was gone and my sore throat too. Yeah..
It was fun watching the kids play with their cousins and The girls danced and played dress up. Was so cute watching them. Fun time. We stayed and watched a Christmas movie and Charlie brown. I have my niece over tonight and my son stayed there. So all girls tonight here and all boys there lol.

I am so grateful and so thankful for so many things in my life. My family are my world. I have some awesome online friends. I am very happy to be alive and to enjoy life and to love my kids and husband. I have so much to be thankful for.

Hope you all had a wonderful day too!
Mary

1 comment:

Nani said...

Happy Thanksgiving, or day after Thanksgiving! I hope it was a fun night with the girls!!