


Well Um lol. My reward for going through all my breast cancer stuff, chemo and surgeries was to find a white kitty. I have always had a white kitty. White kitties are hard to find up here. In fact I didn't find a all white kitty but did find this cutie. We went to two shelters and the last shelter we went to was wonderful. We got to go in the room and sit there and watch the kittens. I knew after 10 mins that this boy was coming home with me lol. Well um lol Leave it to me to see a sign that says Buy ONE kitty get second one FREE. Rotfl. Yup... So I let my son pick out a kitty. That was hard we were there for a while and he decided on the sweet little guy. Kyle named his kitty Ninja and it's so fitting. This kitty is all black but two spots of white on him. He is so tiny and yet boy can he jump and climb and fly lol. My boy kitty no name yet is so sweet. We are having a relaxing day playing with the kitties. Thought I would share our new family members with you all. Have a Awesome day.
2 comments:
Awww! How sweet! Congrats on your new family members :)
Those little ones are too dang cute!
Post a Comment