WoW!! what a day... Today hubby and I dropped Kyle off to visited a reg school for the day to see what he thought of it. I was worried how he would do but worries for nothing he had a blast lol. Whew. Then hubby and I headed up to Dr.s appts after we dropped him off and
I have some Great NEWS!!!! my pathology report came back and was clear no cancer. :) Then I had x ray done that came back with no cancer Whoo Hoo!!! The x ray still needs to have radiology look at it. But my Dr. said he saw nothing and everything looked great. So how is that for Great News..... :) So wiped out right now lol Had to walk a lot today. Have a awesome night Hugs.
2 comments:
Congratulations on your great results! That is just awesome.
I was reading through some of your blog and came to the post where you were saying that the person you see in the mirror doesn't look like you anymore. One of my favorite quotes is from C.S.Lewis. He said "You don't have a spirit. You are a spirit. You have a body." That means so much to me and I hope it will encourage you too. The real you hasn't changed, just the body the real you lives in.
I wish you a long life and good health.
Take care,
Dianne
Congrats my dear friend I am so excited!!!
Post a Comment