
I love this kit. It has my fave colors in it. You can find Valentine Wishes by Brandi White
at Plain Digital Wrapper. Here are two page I did with this awesome kit.


Journaling says
My first Love was at age 4. My dad took me to a farm and we adopted this little white kitty. I fell so in love with her. On the way home I named her Tinkerbell. She was a bit stinky and got a bath. She was so tiny and so white. I was so in love with her.I had her for a few years until she ran away one day and broke my heart. She slept with me at night and loved to get after my moms birds. She was a good kitty. As I got older my mother told me that Tinkerbell was a boy. They didn’t want to tell me since I named it Tinkerbell. Oh my poor kitty. Because of sweet Tinkerbell my love for cats grew. I love all cats.
My first Love was at age 4. My dad took me to a farm and we adopted this little white kitty. I fell so in love with her. On the way home I named her Tinkerbell. She was a bit stinky and got a bath. She was so tiny and so white. I was so in love with her.I had her for a few years until she ran away one day and broke my heart. She slept with me at night and loved to get after my moms birds. She was a good kitty. As I got older my mother told me that Tinkerbell was a boy. They didn’t want to tell me since I named it Tinkerbell. Oh my poor kitty. Because of sweet Tinkerbell my love for cats grew. I love all cats.
1 comment:
Love the layouts!!
Post a Comment