Sunday, January 10, 2010

Walk On The Wild Side

Good Morning.Ohhh so wish I can walk on the wild side today. My feet hurt no idea what this rash blister thing going on is but it hurts. So going to be a take a easy day I guess. Oh say did you see this kit I got to play with. You can find this Walk On The Wild Side by DID Design Team Collab.

Some pages I did with this kit. My son. OH and I used a Template from the Jan Template Challenge at DID. Come on over and play.

My kids at the zoo last year. I used the fun word art from the DID word art challenge.

Thanks for looking and Biggg thanks to those that leave comments. Have a Grrrreat day.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Love theses layouts, they are adorable!!

Nani said...

I love the template layout. Your son is adorable! :)