Wonderful layouts!! You are so pretty!!! Love you girl!!
Great pages! Though I pretty much know the whole story I wish I could read it, but it's too small. :) You're doing an awesome job!
My Grandmother fought and won against breast cancer many years ago, so I know how strong in spirit you need to be to smile in the face of it like in your picture. I admire you!This was my first visit to your blog. I love your kitty blog-toys!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wonderful layouts!! You are so pretty!!! Love you girl!!
Great pages! Though I pretty much know the whole story I wish I could read it, but it's too small. :) You're doing an awesome job!
My Grandmother fought and won against breast cancer many years ago, so I know how strong in spirit you need to be to smile in the face of it like in your picture. I admire you!
This was my first visit to your blog. I love your kitty blog-toys!
Post a Comment