Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Robin Made My Day....

Look What I Got....
Awww Thanks so much Robin.



Robin dear hope you get your mojo back. Many hugs girl.

Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I'd like to give this award to:
BabyDoll For being you. For your wonderful friendship. Thanks for everything. Your awesome girl. :)
BrattySisters You girls are so funny and such brats. Ari Many thanks for everything you do. Thanks for your friendship.
Teri Awww girl thank you for your great friendship. I am having fun being your partner in crime with the race. :)
Dee You are so sweet. Thank you so much for leaving me comments on my blog. Hugs :)
Robin I didn't know who else to give this to so I am sending it back to you because your are a wonderful person. I love reading your comments. Thanks for everything. You made my day. :)

3 comments:

Angie said...

Awww thats sweet!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for making my day!

Robin L said...

Thank you so much for giving it back to me, it means alot to me! I love all the photos and ish I was one of your kids lol