Friday, October 17, 2008

Busy Month.

I know I haven't been around much this month. Life is busy. Kid's kitten and working on kit's and learning new stuff.
Wed Oct 15 was 6 years since my wonderful sweet baby sister passed away at age 25.
Every Oct I get a bit of depression. This is another reason I haven't been on much. I was going to do a lo of her this week but I couldn't seem to do it. Every time I go through her pictures I miss her a lot. I am ok now and busy working on a fall kit and hugging my kids. :)

I did a lo this month with a kit called Sisters by Heart DesignZ by Dede Smith and Georgia Oliver. Found at http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=&products_id=12182

My son went to his first football game with his cousin's and the girls had a Girl Night. They had a blast.

No comments: